GENERAL PARADE INFO | Chi tiết diễn hành
Parade Line Up and Order TBA
DATE | ngày
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2019
Thứ Bảy, Ngày 9 Tháng 2, 2019
9 AM – 1 PM
*Application Submittal Period (Thời Hạn Đơn)
10am Dec 20, 2018 to 5pm Jan 20, 2019
Tet Parade Details | Chi tiết Diễn Hành Tết
Parade Line Up & Pick Up:
- Date: Wednesday, January 2 , 2019
- Time: 7 PM to 9 PM
- Location: Vietnamese American Federation of Southern California HQ (13127 Brookhurst Street Garden Grove, CA 92843)
Participants Check In:
- Starting at 7 A.M., Saturday, 2/4 at Bolsa and Magnolia (in front of Bank Of America)
- Participants must enter parade staging and checking area via Newland Street at Bolsa and present Parade Pass to traffic control staff.
Parking (for Parade Participants):
- Parking is available at Leo Carrillo Elementary School
- Parking is also available at Gillespie Park – 9801 McFadden Ave., Westminster
- On Bishop Place between Magnolia Street and Bushard Street (behind Asian Garden Mall)
- On Bolsa Avenue (on north side of street) between Magnolia St. and Purdy St. (only for parade participants, must enter before 8 a.m.)
- In surrounding residential areas.
- Floats inspection day: TBA
- Set up: 6 AM
- City Inspection: 12 PM
- Location: Along the side road of Bolsa (Frontage Road – Green area) (Refer to map below)
- Float is a truck, a towed platform, or large vehicle with decorations. Cars and Vans with banners attached to the side are not consider a float.
- Floats must be NO longer than 52 ft, 12 ft wide, and 12 ft tall.
- All floats must have a FIRE EXTINGUISHER that has not expired.
- If a float use an electrical (power) generator, permit with the City of Westminster is required.
- No adjustments/modification to floats after inspection.
- Inspected floats will be parked overnight inside along Bolsa Ave. (there will be security guards overnight).
- Floats that do not pass inspection will not be allowed in parade.
- Floats drivers must arrive on site at 6 AM, Saturday, February 4 to move floats into staging area and line up.
MAPS | sơ đồ
SITE PLAN | khu vực sân khấu chính
- Floats will be inspected Friday, February 8, along the side road of Bolsa (Frontage Road – Green area). Floats only, cars do not need to be inspected. After inspected, floats will be parked there overnight.
- The Registration Area will be at the corner of Bolsa and Purdy intersection
- In the morning, floats and vehicles shall move onto North lanes of Bolsa Avenue between Registration Booth and Control Booth 1
- Marching bands and pedestrial groups shall move onto the South lanes of Bolsa Avenue between Registration Booth and Control Booth 1.
- As the Floats/Vehicles and Marching Band/Pedestrial groups past the Control Booth 1, they merge into one single line and proceed to the Control Booth 2 before entering the Main Parade Route.
- At Control Booth 2, each parade group is allowed to start their parade according to their assigned order.
PARADE ROUTE | lộ trình diễn hành
On Bolsa Avenue,
- Begins at Magnolia Street, moving on North lanes toward Bushard.
- Ends at Bushard Street, the parade turn right into Bushard and disperse.
- There is one Main Stage locate at the Left Turn lanes into the A Dong Market.
Two seating areas: on the right and in front of the main stage ($5 per seat – tickets can be pre-purchased at 13127 Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove; or 9078 Bolsa Ave, Westminster; or 9061 Bolsa Ave, STE 204-205, Westminster.)
WE'RE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
CONTACT US | liên lạc BTC
LOCATION | Địa điểm
Bolsa Ave. & Saigon St.
Westminster, CA 92683